Love, Compassion, Rejoicing, Equanimity. Without Limit.
The visit is organised by Kamalashila Institute for Buddhist Studies & Meditation and the Karma Kagyü Gemeinschaft Deutschland e. V., and is open to all friends, students and interested guests.
The Main Message of Karmapa’s journey to Europe in 2015 is how to integrate spirituality in everyday life – a universal task which is based on the cultivation of a clear vision and a good heart.
Tickets are now on sale from the Official Online Ticketshop.
Chenrezig: Viewing The World With Compassion.
Akshobhya: Patience For A Peaceful World
Love, Compassion, Rejoicing and Equanimity. Without Limit.
News from the Visit
- His Holiness the Karmapa returns to India after 3 weeks visit to Germany
- HH Karmapa’s visit to the Bodhicharya center in Berlin
- Finding Satisfaction in Simplicity
- Akshobhya Empowerment – Taming the most dangerous species
- Akshobhya the Undisturbed – Paradigm of Patience
- Compassion in Action – Environmentalism for the 21st Century
- Increasing our Compassion – A Meditation Instruction and Transmission of All Pervading Benefit of Beings
- The Power of Compassion: Karmapa Begins His Teaching in Bonn
- HH Karmapa addresses the welcoming audience in Kamalashila
- HH Karmapa arrives in Germany
- Webcast Schedule for Bonn Teachings
- HH Karmapa to teach in Bonn, Germany
Teachings and Events from the 2015 Visit
A team of volunteers, in cooperation with the Kagyu Office of H.H. Karmapa, will be webcasting the teachings in Bonn live in the following languages:
Tibetan, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Polish.
To view the webcasts and the schedule in your time zone, please visit:Webcasts